Nov 3rd, 2015

Rude and condescending. Office staff unprofessional. Beware!

Oct 2nd, 2015

Dr. Patrusky is a very good doctor but the office is very in organized. With my newborn I've always waited over always hour to see him. It is almost impossible to get a sick visit and they tell you to come in but you wait over 2 hrs or more with your sick child. I understand things happen but there is no reason to be waiting over an hour for every appointment. Seems they just way over book and the patients are the ones to suffer.

by Yaneth Caldwell on Feb 4th, 2015

Excellent doctor.

Jan 21st, 2015

Amazing doctor!!! You can tell he truly cares!! High recommended :)

Sep 11th, 2014

My children have been going to Dr. Patrusky for 14 years. He is a very caring doctor. He has great bedside manner and spends a great deal of time at each visit. I feel he is very thorough and completely trust him with their care! They have different exam rooms for sick and well children. Newborns are taken to a well child exam room immediately instead of the waiting room with other sick children.

A great doctor so far! show details A great doctor so far!
Mar 6th, 2014

We are new to his practice and doctor and his stuff have made my family feel welcome, calm and assured. He was very attentive and patient at the meeting and listen very closely to all my confusing explanations. He next day sick visit with the nurse practitioner went great as well. The practice looks nice and clean. My only regret is a dance of the "well children" separate room.

AMAZING!! show details AMAZING!!
by SAMANTHA SUTER on Aug 21st, 2013

THIS DRS OFFICE AND STAFFF AND DRS ARE AMAZING THEY MAKE U FEEL LIKE HOME AND ARE SOO THRUAL ABOUT EVERYTHING AND MAKE U UNDERSTAND BEST DR EVER AND STAFF WE LOVE THEM:) AND MY KIDS DO AS WELL:)

Very caring doctot show details Very caring doctot
Jul 16th, 2012

Very caring doctor. He really takes his time explaining everything. This is most likely why you end up waiting. His bedside manner is amazing. You can see he really cares about his patients.

very nice dr... show details very nice dr...
May 1st, 2012

very understanding and i absolutely saw that he cared and spends time with parents n an hour meeting and doesnt rush u and just very pleasnt loving dr:)

Simply The Best......... show details Simply The Best.........
Jan 25th, 2012

He is kind,compassionate and his staff is warm and friendlyWe love going to see Dr. PatruskyHe's the Best.....

Best Doctor Ever show details Best Doctor Ever
Aug 29th, 2011

After being wrongly diagnosed by another Dr. and a hospitalization resulting from it, I took my daughter to Dr. Patrusky. He spent plenty of time examining my child, and made her feel calm and comfortable. He has the most amazing bedside manner and his caring shows through. He does not jump to diagnosis or rush us through, rather answers all of our questions and takes his time. I recommend him to anyone! AMAZING!

we've been with the office for 20 years... show details we've been with the office for 20 years...
Mar 24th, 2011

We can't say enough about Dr. Patrusky and his staff...caring...professional...would recommend

14 years of contact with Dr. Eric and his staff show details 14 years of contact with Dr. Eric and his staff
by Cheryl Supples, North Port, FL on Dec 9th, 2009

We have been with Dr. Eric for 14 years and he has been so thoughtful and exact that we have saved hours of other followup visits and specialist are always very impressed with his recommnedations and the fact he reads each and every report from your outside visits. He knows exactly what treatment to prescrib and what are all the options even before you go to the specialists.My children look forward to seeing him, 16, 13, 11, and 8!

Oct 30th, 2009

Great doctor, always available, great follow-up. He has been my sons Dr. for 9 years, and I have nothing but praise for him.

Mar 25th, 2009