Pediatrician
5664 Bee Ridge Rd
Ste 103
Sarasota, FL 34233
941-377-8687
Locations and availability (2)

|  A great doctor so far!  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2014

We are new to his practice and doctor and his stuff have made my family feel welcome, calm and assured. He was very attentive and patient at the meeting and listen very closely to all my confusing explanations. He next day sick visit with the nurse practitioner went great as well. The practice looks nice and clean. My only regret is a dance of the "well children" separate room.

|  AMAZING!!  |  show details
by SAMANTHA SUTER on Aug 21st, 2013

THIS DRS OFFICE AND STAFFF AND DRS ARE AMAZING THEY MAKE U FEEL LIKE HOME AND ARE SOO THRUAL ABOUT EVERYTHING AND MAKE U UNDERSTAND BEST DR EVER AND STAFF WE LOVE THEM:) AND MY KIDS DO AS WELL:)

by Tracey Allen on Apr 9th, 2013

Dr. Patrusky's policies are far too rigid. He requires a "well" visit each year in order to see your child. It is a blatant pull for cash. I have recently moved and now they wont release my sons file to me without charging me. Is there no end? Our other 2 family Doctors happily send us our files for free!

|  Very caring doctot  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

Very caring doctor. He really takes his time explaining everything. This is most likely why you end up waiting. His bedside manner is amazing. You can see he really cares about his patients.

|  very nice dr...  |  show details
May 1st, 2012

very understanding and i absolutely saw that he cared and spends time with parents n an hour meeting and doesnt rush u and just very pleasnt loving dr:)

|  Simply The Best.........  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2012

He is kind,compassionate and his staff is warm and friendlyWe love going to see Dr. PatruskyHe's the Best.....

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2011

After being wrongly diagnosed by another Dr. and a hospitalization resulting from it, I took my daughter to Dr. Patrusky. He spent plenty of time examining my child, and made her feel calm and comfortable. He has the most amazing bedside manner and his caring shows through. He does not jump to diagnosis or rush us through, rather answers all of our questions and takes his time. I recommend him to anyone! AMAZING!

|  we've been with the office for 20 years...  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2011

We can't say enough about Dr. Patrusky and his staff...caring...professional...would recommend

|  14 years of contact with Dr. Eric and his staff  |  show details
by Cheryl Supples, North Port, FL on Dec 9th, 2009

We have been with Dr. Eric for 14 years and he has been so thoughtful and exact that we have saved hours of other followup visits and specialist are always very impressed with his recommnedations and the fact he reads each and every report from your outside visits. He knows exactly what treatment to prescrib and what are all the options even before you go to the specialists.My children look forward to seeing him, 16, 13, 11, and 8!

Oct 30th, 2009

Great doctor, always available, great follow-up. He has been my sons Dr. for 9 years, and I have nothing but praise for him.

|  Not Happy  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2009

I would not recommend Dr. Patrusky. I am swithing Pediatricians, but still waiting for Dr. Patrusky to send our records to the new practice. Their billing department is a mess! A friend of mine was sent to his practice because her Dr. was not available and she said the office wait was 1 hour.. She said "now I know what you mean".

Mar 25th, 2009