A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Pearlstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Pearlstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Pearlstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearlstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Pearlstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Scott Pearlstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Pearlstein practice?
- Dr. Eric Pearlstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Pearlstein practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.