A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Pearlstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Pearlstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Pearlstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Cataract and Corneal Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearlstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pearlstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pearlstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Pearlstein practice?
Dr. Eric Pearlstein practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.