A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Pearlstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Pearlstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearlstein
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Pearlstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Pearlstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearlstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Pearlstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Scott Pearlstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Pearlstein practice?
- Dr. Eric Pearlstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Pearlstein practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.