A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Pearlstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Pearlstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearlstein
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pearlstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Pearlstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearlstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pearlstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Scott Pearlstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Pearlstein practice?
- Dr. Eric Pearlstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Pearlstein practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.