Dr. Eric Pearlstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Pearlstein?

July 13th, 2016

Dr. Pearlstein is a miracle worker. He is a fantastic diagnostician. He is thorough, brilliant, meticulous and makes you feel as if you are his only patient. I consider myself quite fortunate, since I finally found a doctor who investigated the source of my dry eyes, in order to offer a remedy to control my eyes from being dry. If not for Dr. Pearlstein's dedication and knowledge, I would be wearing dark glasses, since my eyes became light sensitive due to this ailment, for the rest of my life. One more note: his staff is exceptional!

March 6th, 2015

Excellent doctor.

I've been going to Dr. Pearlstein for years and he's done a consistently good job of performing a thorough eye exam, checking for inconsistencies, and giving proper prescriptions. Going again next month.

November 30th, 2009

Outstanding Opthalmologist

My family has been using him for years and although we moved, we still travel hours to continue to see him. He is a first rate professional with a soft and calming manner. A great diagnostician and extremely competent. I would HIGHLY recommend both him and his wife for anyone seeking the best eye care in the tri-state area.

August 1st, 2017