Dr. Eric Pearson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 23rd, 2012
Tops in Geriatrics also.
Dr. Pearson is very knowledgeable in treatment and medicines for the elderly. His specialty is OB and Pediatrics, but his knowledge of what works in treating the elderly could also be his specialty. He's insightful, intelligent and caring. We need more Doctors like him.

October 3rd, 2011
He is one of the most kind and contientious physicians I have ever had the privilage of seeing.

June 25th, 2011
I switched to Dr. Pearson at Sanford from a doctor at Altru for my pregnancy. 180* difference! I was a full part of my birth plan and he was very on cue with our needs and wants for a delivery that was as natural as possible! I kept him as my son's pediatrician and have been so happy with him. He doesn't rush to medicate and believes that the body will take care of itself. I recommend him to everyone I can.

July 6th, 2010
Dr. Pearson is one in a million...
Dr. Pearson & his staff have been an important part in my life and medical treatment. Dr. Pearson has educated me regarding my prior medical conditions, as well as diagnosed a chronic disorder that has effected my daily life. I trusted Dr. Pearson with my medical care, treatment, and education regarding the chronic disorders that I will have throughout my lifetime. Finding a doctor today that will take the time to discuss & properly treat your medical conditions are few and far between. I would highly recommend Dr. Pearson to anyone seeking the highest medical care. Thank you Dr. Pearson