Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Peden
Dr. Eric Peden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Peden is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center, Hermann Hosp and The Woman's Hospital of Texas. Dr. Peden has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Peden has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Eric Peden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Hemangshu Podder
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi30
Dr. Danielle Antosh
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi9
Dr. Tam Huynh
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi27