A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Peden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Peden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peden
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Peden, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peden graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Peden has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Peden MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric Peden practice?
- Dr. Eric Peden has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Peden practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.