A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Peden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Peden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Peden, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peden graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Peden has 13 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric K. Peden practice?
Dr. Eric Peden practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.