A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Peselow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Peselow is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Peselow, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cyclothymic Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Peselow graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peselow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric D Peselow MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Peselow practice?
- Dr. Eric Peselow has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Peselow practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.