A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Peselow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Peselow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peselow
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Peselow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Peselow, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cyclothymic Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Peselow graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peselow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric D Peselow MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Peselow practice?
- Dr. Eric Peselow has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Peselow practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.