A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Petterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Petterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Petterson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petterson graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Torino.
Dr. Petterson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ashland Regional Medical Center
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Evan Petterson MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric E. Petterson practice?
- Dr. Eric Petterson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Petterson practices Internal Medicine near Hazleton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, PA and Freeland, PA.
See Hazleton Internists.