A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Petterson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Petterson graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Torino.More Education & Awards
Dr. Petterson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ashland Regional Medical Center
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Petterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eric Petterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric E. Petterson practice?
Dr. Eric Petterson practices Internal Medicine near Hazleton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Ashland, PA.
See Hazleton Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Erick Petterson, Dr. Erik Petterson, Dr. Erich Petterson