Dr. Eric Pifel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Pifel?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Eric Pifel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 22nd, 2017

Best Doctor I have ever had!

I had a tear inside of my hip joint and had to undergo hip surgery. It was a work related injury but the injury was denied by workmans comp. He worked well with me and my Lawyers, and his Assistant Angie who made all of my appointments, got all the insurance stuff taken care of for me and helped with anything else I needed. I recommend Dr. Pifel to everyone I know! I wish he was a family Doctor!

September 5th, 2016

Made my condition worse, will never be the same

Simple procedure was done incorrectly, what would have been a quick fix has turned into a 6 + month or ordeal and pain. I would never see him again. P.S. don't allow his PA to treat you either, he is not knowledgable in the area of RA .

September 9th, 2015

RN/Soccer mom

Dr. Pifel was recommended for my daughter's ACL/meniscal injury and have had no regrets after initial misdiagnosis from another provider. Definitely would recommend!

July 31st, 2013

Patient

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr Pifel and his staff. The care I received was above anything I had ever experienced. Just when I was about to give up on finding a surgeon that could fix my hip impingement, I found Dr Pifel. The entire experience was worth our 3 1/2 hour drive. My surgery went great, and so far recovery is better than I could have imagined. I will forever be grateful to Dr Pifel and his staff!!!

June 6th, 2013

Dr. Eric Pifel actually cares about his patients and his passion for his work is clearly obvious. You're not just a patient to him, you're a person. He has always taken the time to answer my questions and listen to my concerns. He is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, and very detail-oriented. I've had 2 surgeries done by him and both were a success! The first surgery I had was to clean up a full-thickness cartilage defect in my knee and to harvest some cartilage cells for a newer type of surgery called autologous chondrocyte implantation (ACI). The second surgery was the ACI surgery where he injected my cartilage cells that were grown in the lab into the area of my knee where I was missing cartilage. This procedure results in me growing back my very own cartilage and it's more of a permanent fix. Both of my surgeries have gone very smoothly. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Eric Pifel to everyone I know and he's the only one I trust with my knee!

August 1st, 2012

Heart

This is by far one of the best doctors I've ever had. He is attentive, carring, and very skilled in his trade. I recomended him to many folks who need surgery. He has "Heart"!

February 7th, 2012

The best of the best

Dr Pifel became my orthopedic surgeon just by luck. I had a compound fracture on my right leg and he was the surgeon on call that day. Wow, what a blessing. Within days of receiving a steal rod in my leg, I was putting some weight on it in a boot cast and crutches. Recovery was a snap with no complications.That went so well that I returned to Dr Pifel for 2 rotator cuff surgery repairs that had been bothering me for years. I was waiting for the pain and disability to be high enough that it was worth my down time. I planned to have the rotators done a year apart, but Dr. Pifel was so good and precise with my surgeries that my recovery/rehab time was a 1/4 of the normal. So I had the second rotator surgury in the same year with the same results! I have had 3 surgeries done by this guy with amasing results. He is an extremely talented surgeon, has an excellent bed side manner, is a great communicator, answering all of your questions and having you understand his answers. He does this all with a smile and makes you feel good inside that he is your surgeon. Anyone would be lucky to have Dr. Pifel as their Orthopedic Surgeon.

August 29th, 2011

Would definitely recommend Dr. Pifel to anyone with orthopedic needs. He is someone I have trusted for almost a year now and wouldn't go to anyone else. He is the most caring and compassionate dr. who has taken the time and used all his resources to try and help me.

June 28th, 2010

undefined

Highly satisifed. He was a great doctor and would reccomend anyone I know to him.

April 16th, 2010

Great doctor

After 6 months of agony scans, x-rays, ultrasounds and mri's he finally found my problem wich is a chipped ankle so relieved I'm on my way to recovery now. I'm so thankful

September 7th, 2017