Dr. Eric Pillemer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Pillemer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2017

One of the best!

Eric Pillemer has been my oncologist/hematologist for six years. I've had 10-12 doctors in recent years; but, by any metric, he is one of the finest I know. I would recommend him to anyone, at any time, any place.

November 1st, 2016

Best Oncologist

Dr.Pillemar is an outstanding Oncologist.He is very pleasant,great bedside manner,just very easy to talk to.He saved my life.The staff he has is just as great as he is.I can't say more for the Charleswood Cancer Center.They are all at the top of their game.You come through the door and they know who you are.I haven't been the easiest of patients, but he and his staff got me through the worst of it all.Now I am traveling and not wasting anytime.Thank you to Dr.Eric Pillemar and of course Dr.Scala my surgeon.

August 24th, 2015

Awesome Dr.

Dr. Pillemer is amazing, he is very positive and firmly believes in you being positive as well. He kept me in the loop of my care plan and set me up with the surgeon for the next step yet still stayed involved. He was also a good friends dr. who was told by a doctor at a leading cancer hospital that he should "get his ducks in a row" and refused to accept this diagnosis. He researched and found Sloan Kettering and less than a year later, he is cancer free!!!! All because he refused to let him get down on himself and give up! Wonderful person.

April 14th, 2013

Professional, personable and caring treatment approach

June 5th, 2012

Dr. Pillemer appears to be nice in the beginning of the game. As time goes on you only see him when available which was not to often. He led my husband on to believe that he was going tobe around to see retirement which was three years down the road,, i witnessed my husband deteriate before my eyes i was told he had two weeks. My husband passed this month, 6 months, far cry from retirement (1to 3 years). Also dr. Pillemer was involved in violating my husbands personal records (hippa law) along with his office secretaries. Releasing my husbands full records to his state employment from bowel regimen to blood transfusions to how many times he vomitted (quite personal huh!) My husbands care was treated completely different after my complaint was put in. I would think twice before recieving treatment from dr. Pillemer... i barried my husband this week.............

March 13th, 2012

He is the best!

This fine dr took car of my dear mother for many years before her passing,he was always kind and caring and took the best of care to treat her with the needed medications and radiology that was needed to cure her.

February 9th, 2017