A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Pizza is Excellent. Dr. Pizza has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Pizza, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia and General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pizza graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pizza has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pizza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eric Pizza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Pizza practice?
Dr. Eric Pizza practices Urology and Surgery near Bowling Green, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Archbold, OH.
See Bowling Green Urologists and Bowling Green Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Erick Pizza, Dr. Erik Pizza, Dr. Erich Pizza