A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Plakun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Plakun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Plakun, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Mental Disorders
- Personality Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Plakun graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Plakun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Austen Riggs Center, Stockbridge, Ma
- Austen Riggs Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Martin Plakun MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Plakun practice?
- Dr. Eric Plakun has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Plakun practices Psychiatry near Stockbridge, MA.
See Stockbridge Psychiatrists.