Learn more about Dr. Eric Plakun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Plakun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plakun
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Plakun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Plakun, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Plakun graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Plakun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Austen Riggs Center, Stockbridge, Ma
- Austen Riggs Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Martin Plakun MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Plakun practice?
- Dr. Eric Plakun has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Plakun practices Psychiatry near Stockbridge, MA.
See Stockbridge Psychiatrists.