A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Plakun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Plakun is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plakun
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Plakun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Plakun, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Plakun graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Plakun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Austen Riggs Center, Stockbridge, Ma
- Austen Riggs Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Martin Plakun MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Plakun practice?
- Dr. Eric Plakun has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Plakun practices Psychiatry near Stockbridge, MA.
See Stockbridge Psychiatrists.