A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Plott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Plott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plott
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Plott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Plott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Plott graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Vincent Plott MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eric V. Plott practice?
- Dr. Eric Plott has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Plott practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Internists and Lincoln Gastroenterologists.