A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Pollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Pollack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Pollack, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollack graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Pollack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Andrew Pollack MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Pollack practice?
- Dr. Eric Pollack has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Pollack practices Gastroenterology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD and Chevy Chase, MD.
See Washington Gastroenterologists.