A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Poplin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Poplin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Poplin graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Poplin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Douglas Poplin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Poplin practice?
- Dr. Eric Poplin has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Poplin practices Family Medicine near Greenwood, IN.
See Greenwood Family Physicians.