A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Potter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potter
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Potter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Potter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Child Nutrition Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Holistic Health
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Medical Genetics
- Vitamin B Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Colson Potter MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Potter practice?
- Dr. Eric Potter has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Potter practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Spring Hill, TN.
See Spring Hill Internists and Spring Hill Pediatricians.