Dr. Eric Potts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Potts?

May 4th, 2016

Went for a second opinion very dissatisfied with Dr Eric Potts what a Pompous

Went to this doctor for a second opinion regarding my spinal cord Appointment at 11:30 had to arrive 30 minutes before appoint time ,he never came in the room until 12:25 , did not apologize for being late and walked in with an attitude this was the first time that I met this person who calls himself a doctor perhaps he should invest some of the money that he is making and take a class on how to handle people with diplomacy and tact because he comes off as an arrogant , self righteous superior, egotistical Pompous overbearing Donkeys butt,Very Very poor communication skills for a Neurosurgeon He was in the room maybe five minutes if that , and made me feel as if I was wasting his time.

December 15th, 2015

Great experience

December 11th, 2015

I had the first appointment in the morning and I still waited over 90 minutes to see Dr Potts. No explanation given for his tardiness. Twice this has happened. He referred me to one of his partners, but there was a 10 week waiting period to see his partner. One would think you could get in sooner for a pain control issue and numbness in your leg and toes. He has never laid a hand on me to examine me but he has recommended surgery. No way will I have someone do spinal surgery on me if I don't know if they can preform a simple physical exam. He has his NPs or PAs do the exams. I had to beg to go to PT to see if that would help prior to surgery and even if it did not, you can bet I would have to go after surgery. Going to PT now and guess what, it has helped me so much. I cannot wait to tell him he was wrong and he needs to try less invasive techniques first to see if they will help the patient. And I also agree that he does have a "God complex", but most surgeons do.

February 16th, 2015

From wheelchair to pain free-can't ask for more.

September 24th, 2014

I had two appointments with Dr. Potts and had to wait over an hour both times. Staff was very nice and friendly but Dr. Potts made me feel very rushed. He spent less than 20 minutes with me and was yawning constantly, like I was boring him. My MRI showed an area where I was not having pain, so he said he could not help me. I asked if there was someone else I could go to and he repeated he could not help me. He is only concerned about doing surgery and making money. Dr. Pott's only concerned about doing surgery/making money and not the care of patients! I guarantee that is you have to have surgery then he will have an amazing bedside manner but the experience I have had, I hope nobody else has that. However, his physicians assistants were very nice and seemed genuinely concerned about my well-being. Dr. Pott's definitely has a God complex!

March 21st, 2014

Poor neurologist

Spoke down to us. Waited 1hour in waiting room and 20 min in his room. Was not impressed with his knowledge or interpersonal skill. God syndrome. We are changing to different dr.

May 23rd, 2012

Caring and quick relief.

I had trouble with my back /herniated disc for several weeks with no help. Other doctors kept telling me to give it time to heal on its own eventhough I was loosing feeling down my leg. Dr. Potts wonderful office staff gave me a quick appointment after hearing of my sever pain. Dr. Potts was caring of my pain, and my nerve loss and iimmediately helped me with a scheduled surgery. Follow up was immediate and helpful. I would recommend him highly!

August 12th, 2010

I was referred to Dr Potts by an ER doctor having just diagnosed a ruptured disc in my neck. I check with 3 doctors who are personal friends and all three stated that they would use Dr. Potts for themselves and their families. That's all the reassurance I needed.I was impressed with his laid-back yet very professional personality. He was kind, knowledgable and efficient. He answered all of my "stupid" questions and took as much time as necessary to ensure I understood all of my options. He did not rush me to make a decision and allowed me to throw out a million "what if" questions. My sugery went perfectly and all follow-up was handled exactly as I would have expected. I hope I never need his services again, but if I did I would call him immediately!

June 7th, 2010

Poor Knowledge and Bedside Manner

I recently was sent for follow-up with Dr Potts for a traumatic neck injury I sustained. I am not upset with him due to denial of some medication or test I wanted, as I know that causes some (false) patient complaints.I simply wanted specific questions regarding neck prognosis answered and he was not able to do so beyond vague statements and his prognosis had no anatomical origin. I tried repeatedly to understand how his prognosis correlated with my anatomy, but he only became defensive and argumentative. I gave up asking him questions and just asked to follow-up with another doctor in the future.

August 4th, 2009

Had surgery performed by him for a spinal fusion. Excellant care, surgery results as expected, follow up x 12 months appropriate. Felt he was an excellant physician, caring, knowlegable.Highly recommend.

April 5th, 2009