Dr. Eric Poulin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

December 16th, 2013
Sadness
Our son died under Dr. Poulin's care.

November 17th, 2012
Important
I had a huge boil behind my left ear, grew from a pea size to golf ball size in 2 to 3 days. Turned out it was a MRSA staff infection. Very painfull. Dr Poulin is the doctor that did the lancing it open in a few spots and squeezing it and packing the hole. It hurt so bad before and during but I could not be put on an antibiotic until results came back on staff. When they did a different Dr put me on the wrong antibiotic, but I did not know that. Dr Poulin called me at work and asked me what kind of drainage I was having and that was very nice. He also told me I was switching antibiotics to two different ones and told me the side effects, like orange urine. I like Dr Poulin, he follows up on his patients. Also the Nurse was very kind, thank heavens for that also.

August 31st, 2012
In my opinion he has no credibility. Poor excuse for a Dr. Beware!

February 5th, 2012
dont waste your time
Next time Ill go to the vets office..better care than at first light,,pathetic hospital and staff!

September 2nd, 2011
I like Dr. Poulin. He seems to listen to what I have to say about what I think is going on with my body. If he is running late I believe it is because he IS spending time with his patients. He is so busy at the clinic I go to that he is not taking new patients and it is hard to get an appointment because so many people see him and he is booked out so far. That is not his fault, I feel it is again due to he has alot of patients and I believe that tells me he is in demand. How many bad doctors are in demand?

June 25th, 2010
Patients beware
Taken to ER where I was diagnosed with labyrinthitis. Admitted to hospital and next day Poulin came in and said I needed a pacemaker and was ready to send me to Abbott right then and there. Wore a holter monitor all weekend, got results after I called clinic, one week later - "nothing concerning was found". Poulin is sending a letter rather than calling as promised. Is this some of the unnecessary medical procedures we hear about? Patients take charge of your own health and ask questions.