A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Poulsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Poulsen, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poulsen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Poulsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Poulsen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Poulsen graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Poulsen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric James Poulsen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Poulsen practice?
- Dr. Eric Poulsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Poulsen practices Ophthalmology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Ophthalmologists.