A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Powitzky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Powitzky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powitzky
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Powitzky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Powitzky, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Powitzky graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Powitzky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric S Powitzky MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Powitzky practice?
- Dr. Eric Powitzky has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Powitzky practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.