Learn more about Dr. Eric Powitzky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Powitzky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powitzky
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Powitzky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Powitzky, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Powitzky graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Powitzky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric S Powitzky MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Powitzky practice?
- Dr. Eric Powitzky has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Powitzky practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.