Dr. Eric Presser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Presser?

Successful Lung Adenocarcinoma Removal

Posted on August 1st, 2017

Three years ago last July, Dr. Presser removed my left lung tumor. I was convinced that the tumor was malignant even though the lung biopsies reported that the tumor was benign. Given my family history of cancer being very prevalent in my paternal side of the family, I insisted that we take the tumor out. Thankfully Dr. Presser, being the type of doctor who listens to his patients, agreed to take the tumor out. As it turned out, it was cancer. I spent one day in the hospital and went home the next day feeling just great. It has been three years since the surgery and I am still doing well. He and the oncologist, Dr. Scott Brook, are being ever vigilant over my condition, but that is good medicine. Thank you Drs. Presser and Brook for your skill and ability to listen to your patients.

I highly recommend Dr. Presser.......he enabled me to breathe again!

Posted on May 29th, 2014

I was unable to breathe properly for over a year, until I was hospitalized at Eisenhower Medical Center, Rancho Mirage, and met Dr. Presser. He performed thoracentesis (removal of excess fluid in the lung cavity) and literally enabled me to breathe again! I believe that had I met Dr. Presser and year earlier, my heart would not have become as damaged as it is now. The stress of being unable to breathe had a great effect on my heart. Dr. Presser saved my life, and my wife and I are eternally grateful to him....he is our "miracle worker".

A Caring physician

Posted on November 23rd, 2011

My wife's surgery went well but, to my surprise, Dr. P stopped by often to see how she was doing while in hospital. Years later, if we ran into him in the halls of NSUH Manhasset, he would remember us and send his regards.The nurses all said he was a good one!

Posted on January 23rd, 2009

dr. presser, along with dr. spier and the entire team, made my nerves and stay at the hospital as pleasant as could be. they checked on me everyday and answered any questions my husband or i had. thank goodness for a great group.

Posted on August 1st, 2017