A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Price, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Price, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Price has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- South Shore Ambulatory Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Price MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric Price practice?
- Dr. Eric Price has 9 office locations.
Dr. Eric Price practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Woodbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bohemia, NY and Cedarhurst, NY.
See Woodbury Surgeons and Woodbury Orthopedic Surgeons.