A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Price, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Price, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Price has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- South Shore Ambulatory Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Price MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric Price practice?
- Dr. Eric Price has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Price practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bohemia, NY.
See Rockville Centre Orthopedic Surgeons.