Dr. Eric Price MD Patient Reviews

4.7

July 31st, 2016
Shoulder Surgery
I originally seen Dr. Price for an elbow injury for that he referred physical therapy. I understand that surgeon wants to do surgery but he had my best care at heart. I play hard and athletics and sports have been a large focus of my life. The next time I seen him was three years ago and I had a cuff injury which required four anchors from that of which I healed fantastically. I referred my Dad and friends whom have been extremely satisfied. I am very active into sports and the Arts and unfortunately got hurt again. Dr. Price stepped right in and helped me as he always has and preformed another procedure. I feel so much better already and know I am in the most capable hands. I fully trust Dr. Price with my health care and that of my family and friends. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SURGEON FOR MANY REASONS !

March 12th, 2016
Dr. Price was patient and thorough in his examination and assessment of my son's injury. Loved his attitude and approach to his patients.

October 20th, 2015
Excellent surgeon, caring and thorough, great explanation of surgical proceedings

June 4th, 2015
Dr. Price
I had torn my ACL and minor meniscus tear. Dr. Price was who attended me the whole time before and after surgery. Before deciding whether I was going to have the surgery, he had fully explained the process and answered any questions about the surgery I had. He explained in detail how post surgery would go and had gone through how to fully recover in a reasonable amount of time. After surgery, he was still seeing me for the next six months and every time he would be attentive of my needs and considerate of the questions asked and gave recommendations how to better the recovering process. Dr. Price made the process as easy as possible.

February 25th, 2015
Dr. Price explained everything to me in terms I could understand.that in itself is very much appreciated

January 29th, 2015
GREAT DOCTOR ,TALKED ME THREW ALL MY PROCEDURES ,TOLD ME I DID NOT NEED TO BE OPERATED ON ,AND IT WAS THE RIGHT ANSWER TO MY PROBLEM SHOULDER

November 13th, 2014
Torn meniscus
I saw Dr Price for a torn meniscus. He was very thorough and answered all of my questions. I walked out after the surgery and was up and around the following day. I would highly recommend if you are in need of any medical help.

September 23rd, 2014
I would recommend Dr. Price to anyone with a knee problem. Exceptional Doctor.

August 19th, 2014
ACL reconstruction and meniscus tear
I tore my meniscus back in December. I went to pro health in Levittown first, where I was spoken down to, told I was "confused about where the pain is coming from" (aka faking it), told my ligaments are certainly intact (funny because my acl was also torn) and told to go home and come back for an MRI in two weeks if it was still bothering me. I've had bad knees my whole life, even though I'm only 22 I know when there's a serious problem because I'm used to the normal aches and pains. I decided to look into another doctor and came across Dr. Price online. The difference was incredible. He listened to me. He gave me an MRI that day and called me that night (ON HIS VACATION!) to tell me the results and what my options are. He listened to my history and decided to use donor tissue for the surgery. Everything went perfectly. He answered any questions I ever had and never treated me like I didn't know anything about my own body. I trust him and will be returning to him in the future with any problems. I've recommended him to several people and they've also been extremely satisfied. He's an amazing doctor in both knowledge/technique and patient relations. All of his offices are clean and the staff at orlin and cohen is helpful and competent unlike other places I've been. They made a potentially unpleasant experience a breeze. A++ to all of them. 6 months out and I just completed a seven mile hike up and down the sides of waterfalls. This is your guy, guaranteed satisfaction.

August 15th, 2014
Incredible
Very caring and intelligent man

June 29th, 2014
I would recommend Dr. Price if you need surgery. I was extremely satisfied with him.

June 13th, 2014
Back to my old self again
When I was informed that to perform as I used to, I would need surgery, I was apprehensive at first but Dr.Price's list of previous clients successful recoveries and accomplishments made me want to go ahead with it. The recovery process wasn't easy but his constant encouragement and persistence in his system of doing things made my confidence grow that I would return to being athletic more than a dream. I tell and would reccommend him to any of my friends that need the acl,or meniscus, or any type of joint surgery that he performs. He's just that good and he's a cooll guy