A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Prommer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Prommer is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Prommer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Prommer graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Prommer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Ernest Prommer MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric E. Prommer practice?
- Dr. Eric Prommer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Prommer practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Hospice & Palliative Specialists.