A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Prystowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Prystowsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Prystowsky, FACC, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Prystowsky graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Prystowsky has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Neal Prystowsky FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric N. Prystowsky practice?
- Dr. Eric Prystowsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Prystowsky practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.