A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Prystowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Prystowsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prystowsky
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Prystowsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Prystowsky, FACC, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Diseases
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Prystowsky graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Prystowsky has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric N Prystowsky FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric N. Prystowsky practice?
- Dr. Eric Prystowsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Prystowsky practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.