Dr. Eric Pulsfus MD Patient Reviews

January 28th, 2013
Horrible Doctor
For a OB/GYN to be chosen by word of mouth by other doctors in Saint Augustine to not pay attention enough to his patients giving birth how is this guy in buisness? My ex-wife never dialated, he lost my sons heartbeat multiple times and was rude towards me when I asked him what was going on. He was snatching on my son so hard, my ex-wifes abdomen came a foot and a half off the table. When he came into the O.R., he looked like he just woke up and once again very rude. He waits till the last minute, and cares about a payday more than his patients. Now my son has borderline epilepsy. DO NOT USE THIS GUY!!!! BAD NEWS FOR PATIENTS AND BABIES

July 11th, 2012
St. Augustine Office GYN
Good doctor, and staff was nice. Only complaint is that i waited all that time for him to be in the room 5 minutes

June 9th, 2012
Rude! I don't like him and will not be going back.

April 20th, 2010
I love Dr. Pulsfus! He always makes me feel comfortable. The only complaint I have is the Nurse. But I refuse to go to another office. I am completely confident in him.

September 19th, 2009
Long waits!
Waiting room waits and then more waiting in exam rooms. They are way to busy, and front office staff is entry level medical assistants AT BEST! If you want induced labor OUCH! C section or to give birth on your back with (plenty of rips and tears & missed a nuchal arm...THANKS!)Any midwife could of saved me ALOT of pain and suffering by paying attention to mother not the ten other people in the room (students)and again being to BUSY with three other OB's delivering in a row one, two three he didn't even know who's vajay jay he was working with, SLOPPY! Oh I must not forget only "Pushing on your back" BECAUSE "that's how he likes you to be" from OB nurse! Then he's your man. Don't get me started on Flagler Hospital or their nasty, Marlboro scented, ring on every finger Anesthesiologist who couldn't thread a needle with a magnifier. I was scared and so was my poor husband who had to suffer with me all my appointments and subsequent induction.

October 1st, 2008
Excellent OB/GYN
I could live without some of the office staff but Dr. Pulsfus's bedside manner makes up for it. He is an excellent, caring doctor.