A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Putz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Putz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Putz graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Putz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Jon Putz MD and FACC is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Putz practice?
- Dr. Eric Putz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Eric Putz practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Portland, OR.