A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Putz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Putz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Putz
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Putz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Putz graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Putz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Jon Putz FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Putz practice?
- Dr. Eric Putz has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Putz practices Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Cardiologists.