A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Putz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Putz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Putz
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Putz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Putz graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Putz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Jon Putz FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Putz practice?
- Dr. Eric Putz has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Putz practices Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Cardiologists.