A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Fox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Fox, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Fox has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Russell Fox MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Fox practice?
- Dr. Eric Fox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Fox practices Family Medicine near Yucaipa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA.
See Yucaipa Family Physicians.