Get the facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body, the symptoms it causes, and complications that may arise.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Eric Kaplan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Kaplan is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas, BaylorScott & White Medical Center - Carrollton and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Dr. Kaplan has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Kaplan has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Eric Kaplan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.
Dr. John Roberts
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Plano, TX 0 mi26
Dr. Matthew Hughes
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Carrollton, TX 3.11 mi9
Dr. Salim Jabbour
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Plano, TX 3.12 mi28