A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Kaplan, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Rectal Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Presbyterian Plano Center For Diagnostics & Surger
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Richard Kaplan MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Eric Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Kaplan practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.