Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Professional doctor  |  show details
by Denton Guy on Feb 21st, 2014

Dr. Kaplan is the best at what he does.He is straight forward and very knowledgeable in this specialty. I have a complicated fistula which not easily to handle. He took care of it very professionally. I liked his personality and kindness.

|  I Love Dr. Kaplan!  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2012

Dr. Kaplan has taken the best care of me. I've never had such an easy time making appointments, getting in touch after hours, or getting the treatment, explanations and comfort I need from a doctor in my entire life. I was so scared to have surgery for my fistulas and abscess after having had a painful recovery from a previous hemorrhoidectomy performed by a different doctor. Compared to that experience the surgery Dr. Kaplan performed was near painless! He makes the unpleasant task of getting your bum looked after pleasant and if that's not saying something I don't know what is. I will shout his praises from the rooftops!

|  show details
May 31st, 2011

A great Doctor. I will use him agan.

|  Love him!  |  show details
May 11th, 2011

Dr. Kaplan has done two surgeries on me now and I couldn't recommend him more highly than I already do. As soon as I get Health Ins. again, I'll be back for my next scheduled colonoscopy!

|  show details
Nov 16th, 2009

this man is a the best at what he does he is straight forward and tells you exactly how it is no sugar coating but he does it while caring he's truely the best colorectal surgeon i have ever seen

|  Great Experience  |  show details
by doubleH on Jun 9th, 2008 on kudzu.com

If you need a colonoscopy, this guy was great. He explained everything so I could understand. He used products that didn't make me cramp. The whole process was very pleasant. Everyone over 40 should have one of these. Call Dr. Kaplan to schedule yours.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com