Dec 7th, 2013

Very personable and professional. Recommend him to anyone!

Sep 18th, 2013

Very personable

Jul 19th, 2013

Dr Nelson answered all questions and explained everything in detail with my surgery. I would refer him to any of my friends and family. His nurses were well informed about everything and very courteous towards me.

Jul 2nd, 2012

Dr Nelson is to arrogant and has no professionalism. Once the surgery is done he considers himself through with the job. I had problems from day 1 right after the surgery, he told me to be thankful that I have mobility. One year later a GREAT Dr redid everything Dr Nelson did and my leg so much better already. There is even a huge difference between the after effects of the surgery. I wont recommend Dr Nelson to anyone and I feel sorry for any patients he is now seeing. Best of luck to them.

Dr. Eric Nelson show details Dr. Eric Nelson
May 25th, 2012

3rd surgery on my hands - very nice, pleasant surgeon. As surgeons go, I have heard that many do not have great bedside manners, This Dr. is Great!

Thank you Dr Nelson show details Thank you Dr Nelson
by Debbe & Alan on May 12th, 2009

Thank you for your skill and care during my husband's recent injury. I know it was a technically challenging procedure ~ and he's doing well.

dr. eric nelson totally rocks show details dr. eric nelson totally rocks
May 2nd, 2009

this is the best doctor ihave had the "pleasure" of having in years, hope he's around for many more years to come.