A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Serrano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Serrano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Serrano graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Serrano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
- Mount Carmel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric R Serrano MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Serrano practice?
- Dr. Eric Serrano has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Serrano practices Family Medicine near Pickerington, OH.
See Pickerington Family Physicians.