A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Raabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Raabe is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Raabe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Raabe graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Raabe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Hutton Raabe MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eric H. Raabe practice?
- Dr. Eric Raabe has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Raabe practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.