A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Rackow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rackow
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Rackow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Rackow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lactic Acidosis
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Septic Shock
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rackow graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rackow has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Charles Rackow MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Rackow practice?
- Dr. Eric Rackow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Rackow practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.