A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Rackow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Rackow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lactic Acidosis
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Septic Shock
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rackow graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rackow has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Charles Rackow MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Rackow practice?
- Dr. Eric Rackow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Rackow practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.