A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Radany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Radany, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Conformal Radiotherapy
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Radany graduated from Stanford University. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Radany has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Radany MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Radany practice?
- Dr. Eric Radany has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Radany practices Radiation Oncology near Duarte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See Duarte Radiation Oncologists.