Psychiatrists

4147 Adams Ave
San Diego, CA 92116
619-281-1932
Locations and availability (1)

|  Dr Raimo Has Saved My Life  |  show details
by Debi P on Apr 21st, 2013

I have been with Dr Raimo for many years and can honestly say would not be here if it was not for his professionalizing and caring and smart knowledge of his talent. I have the utmost respect for Dr Raimo as he has got me through so much in my life. He cares about you, in every way there is for a Dr to treat a patient. I feel blessed to have been accepted to be his patient. Even when I am thousand of miles away, I know he would be there for me as it has happened twice in the years of being his patient. This Dr. is remarkable and talented with his profession as a Psychiatrist and actually in things that are not even in his field, He directs me to the place I should be seeking professional help. Dr.Raimo is my savior and don't think I would be the person I am today if it was not for Dr. Raimo. God Bless Him and his family.

|  My Life In His Hands  |  show details
by Debi P on Apr 21st, 2013

|  show details
Jul 28th, 2012

11 years with Dr. Raimo, he has been a huge help!

|  show details
Mar 19th, 2012

I was very diaappointed that Dr.Raimo rubber stamped the other two doctors I had seen without putting much thought into it. I had heard that he always looks outside "the box" when evaluating things. Not the case here!

|  saved my life  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2011

I have unfortunately had to see a number of doctors who really could have cared less about their misdiagnosis and results of being incorrectly medicated. That's how I ended up in Dr. Raimo's office. He really knows his stuff...is an expert in his field, and honestly cares about you as a person. He has saved my life.