Dr Raimo Has Saved My Life show details Dr Raimo Has Saved My Life
by Debi P on Apr 21st, 2013

I have been with Dr Raimo for many years and can honestly say would not be here if it was not for his professionalizing and caring and smart knowledge of his talent. I have the utmost respect for Dr Raimo as he has got me through so much in my life. He cares about you, in every way there is for a Dr to treat a patient. I feel blessed to have been accepted to be his patient. Even when I am thousand of miles away, I know he would be there for me as it has happened twice in the years of being his patient. This Dr. is remarkable and talented with his profession as a Psychiatrist and actually in things that are not even in his field, He directs me to the place I should be seeking professional help. Dr.Raimo is my savior and don't think I would be the person I am today if it was not for Dr. Raimo. God Bless Him and his family.

My Life In His Hands show details My Life In His Hands
by Debi P on Apr 21st, 2013

Jul 28th, 2012

11 years with Dr. Raimo, he has been a huge help!

Mar 19th, 2012

I was very diaappointed that Dr.Raimo rubber stamped the other two doctors I had seen without putting much thought into it. I had heard that he always looks outside "the box" when evaluating things. Not the case here!

saved my life show details saved my life
Mar 21st, 2011

I have unfortunately had to see a number of doctors who really could have cared less about their misdiagnosis and results of being incorrectly medicated. That's how I ended up in Dr. Raimo's office. He really knows his stuff...is an expert in his field, and honestly cares about you as a person. He has saved my life.