A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Rasmussen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Rasmussen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Rasmussen, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasmussen graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rasmussen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Ove Rasmussen MD is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Eric O. Rasmussen practice?
- Dr. Eric Rasmussen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Rasmussen practices Dermatology near Gig Harbor, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Silverdale, WA.
See Gig Harbor Dermatologists.