A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Reed has 6 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Titus Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Reed practice?
Dr. Eric Reed practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Otology near Mount Pleasant, TX.
See Mount Pleasant Otolaryngologists.