A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Reed has 6 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Titus Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Daniel Reed DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Reed practice?
- Dr. Eric Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Reed practices Otolaryngology near Mount Pleasant, TX.
See Mount Pleasant Otolaryngologists.