A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Reeves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Reeves is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reeves
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Reeves Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Reeves, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeves graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Rodney Reeves MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Reeves practice?
- Dr. Eric Reeves has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Reeves practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Internists and Shreveport Cardiologists.