A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Reichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reichman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Reichman, MD, PHD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reichman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Reichman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric F Reichman MD and PHD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric F. Reichman practice?
- Dr. Eric Reichman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Reichman practices Emergency Medicine near Missouri City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Missouri City Emergency Physicians.