A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Reichman, MD, PHD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reichman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reichman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reichman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eric Reichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric F. Reichman practice?
Dr. Eric Reichman practices Emergency Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX.
See Houston Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Erich Reichman, Dr. Erick Reichman, Dr. Erik Reichman