A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Richard is Excellent. Dr. Richard has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Richard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Richard graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Richard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Park Ridge Hospital
- Highland Hospital of Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 20 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eric Richard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Richard practice?
Dr. Eric Richard practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Erick Richard, Dr. Erik Richard, Dr. Erich Richard