Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Rittenhouse
Dr. Eric Rittenhouse, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Rittenhouse is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital, St Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus and Easton Hospital. Dr. Rittenhouse has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Rittenhouse has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Eric Rittenhouse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.
Dr. Mary Greiss-Coult
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Allentown, PA 0 mi
Dr. Frances Batzer Baylson
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Allentown, PA 0 mi41
Dr. David Hanes
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Allentown, PA 0.26 mi27