A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Rittenhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Rittenhouse, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Rittenhouse, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rittenhouse graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rittenhouse has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Westfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Ray Rittenhouse MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Rittenhouse practice?
- Dr. Eric Rittenhouse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Rittenhouse practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.