A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Roehm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roehm
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Roehm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Roehm, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roehm graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Roehm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Frison Roehm MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric F. Roehm practice?
- Dr. Eric Roehm has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Roehm practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Internists and Round Rock Cardiologists.