A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Roehm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roehm
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Roehm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Roehm, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roehm graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Roehm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Frison Roehm MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric F. Roehm practice?
- Dr. Eric Roehm has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Roehm practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Internists and Round Rock Cardiologists.