A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Romanucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Romanucci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Romanucci, FACS, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Romanucci graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Romanucci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Romanucci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 11 plans