Dr. Eric Romanucci Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Romanucci?

Posted on November 21st, 2015

Dr. Romanucci was very patient and professional during my office visit today. He gave me a through treatment plan and a follow up in 2 weeks. I was able to get an appointment as a new patient within 4 days of calling.

Great Doc

Posted on February 18th, 2015

Very professional and up to date on research. Great doc!

Horrible Experience

Posted on December 4th, 2014

Dr. Romanucci seemed extremely confident and friendly at my first visit. He explained the procedure and said that 6 months later, I would never even know I'd had it done. That is so far from the truth. It has been a little over a year and I'm about to undergo my third corrective surgery from his mistake. When he showed up for the surgery, he seemed rushed, and hyperactive. The surgery didn't go as planned and 10 days afterward, my incision burst open and I was rushed in for emergency surgical repair. Dr. Romanucci refused to see me and another doctor did the repair. I was so torn up that I needed a wound vac for 3 months to heal. Unfortunately, I started developing a ventral hernia on the incision site and it has grown rapidly. I am now temporarily (hopefully) disabled awaiting very complex and serious surgery. I have suffered everyday since he took a knife to me and would not recommend him to my worse enemy. He has not spoken to me since the surgery. If he would have at least apologized or even acknowledged the mistake, I would have felt like he at least had a shred of decency. He didn't neglect to bill me for the surgery. I would stay as far away from him as possible.

Posted on August 3rd, 2013

Highly educated and trained, an expert in his field. He is so patient, compassionate and truly cares about his patients and their families. My surgery was much less painful, and I went home much earlier than other people I know who have had the same surgery. He explained everything to my family and me, and welcomed our questions, not only in the office, but also later, by phone. He is very attentive and knowledgeable. I am so glad I took my doctor's advice and called this surgeon, Dr. Romanucci.

Posted on May 9th, 2013

I usually dont write reviews of any kind. But I feel like screaming from the mountain tops.... Dr. Romanucci is so incredibly patient, attentive, knowledgeable and kind! I had a problem after having my baby, he knew more than the specialists in Dallas. He was so humble, answered all of my husbands and my questions. I felt reasured and at peace knowing I am so fortunate to have such an amazing doctor care for me. After my proceudre, my life is back to normal. Thank you, Dr. Romanucci.

Posted on November 30th, 2012

Kind, caring, compassionate. He is highly skilled and my colon surgery (minimally invasive) went smoothly and I was able to return to work sooner than expected. I would go back to him if I ever need surgery again, and I would recommend him to my friends and family. He is professional and has a wonderful bedside manner and answered all of my and my family's questions. Great doctor!

Exceptional surgeon

Posted on September 4th, 2011

I could not have been more pleased with Dr. Romanucci as my colorectal surgeon. He was extremely courteous and professional, and I had full confidence in his ability, knowledge, and recommendation.

Patient

Posted on July 16th, 2011

Dr Romanucci has extremely high recommendations from my family doctor. He is an innovative, highly educated board certified specialist. He is compassionate and cared for me and my family

excellent care from an excellent doctor

Posted on May 31st, 2011

he is a wonderful doctor. Answers all of my questions and tries to help as much as he can. Goes above and beyond with explaining anything before he does it. Very pleased with my care here.

Great experience

Posted on May 19th, 2011

My diagnosis and surgery went very well. I would choose this doctor again.

Posted on August 26th, 2010

Compassionate, caring, well trained, highly skilled, spent a great amount of time discussing our treatment plan with my family. This doctor really cares about his patients.

Posted on July 24th, 2010

Very intuitive and compassionate. My entire family loves him and his office. staff