A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Romriell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Romriell graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Romriell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Portneuf Medical Center
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric K Romriell DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric K. Romriell practice?
- Dr. Eric Romriell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Romriell practices Ophthalmology near Idaho Falls, ID.
See Idaho Falls Ophthalmologists.