A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Romriell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romriell
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Romriell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Romriell graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Romriell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Portneuf Medical Center
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric K Romriell DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric K. Romriell practice?
- Dr. Eric Romriell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Romriell practices Ophthalmology near Idaho Falls, ID.
See Idaho Falls Ophthalmologists.