A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Romriell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Romriell graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Romriell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Portneuf Medical Center
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Romriell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric K. Romriell practice?
Dr. Eric Romriell practices General Practice, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Ophthalmology near Idaho Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Corpus Christi, TX and Pocatello, ID.
See Idaho Falls General Practitioners, Idaho Falls Osteopaths, and Idaho Falls Ophthalmologists.