A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Rosenkrantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Rosenkrantz, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Rosenkrantz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenkrantz graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Rosenkrantz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Iron County Community Hospital
- Northstar Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenkrantz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Rosenkrantz practice?
Dr. Eric Rosenkrantz practices Internal Medicine near Cape Coral, FL.
See Cape Coral Internists.