Internist
643 Cape Coral Pkwy E
Ste F
Cape Coral, FL 33904
239-540-4500
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Oct 5th, 2012

Found this doctor to be very untrustworthy. Think twice before to see him.

|  forgiving doctor  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2012

i stop my meds. he restarted without a hassle and gave me lots of samples in these tough times

|  Great Office.  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2012

I've been going to Dr R for as long as he has been in his current office, he is a great doctor and has wonderful staff as well.

|  Treats patients like family!  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2011

Dr. Rosenkrantz is so invested in his patients and work, it makes me feel secure in his capable hands. He remembers details about my life and really understands my medical issues and can explain them in a way I understand. I recommend this doctor to anyone who wants to feel like a person, not just a number about a patient factory!

|  Miracle worker!  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2011

Dr. Rosenkrantz took care of me like I was his own family. I came to him suffering with pain and discomfort that other doctors were not able to help, and with personal attention and expertise he made me a changed woman. I recommend him completely for his caring and medical knowledge!

|  GREAT CHOICE/REAL DOCTOR  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2011

I TRANSFERRED TO DR. ROSENKRANTZ BECAUSE, 1)I SEE THE ACTUAL DOCTOR NOT A NURSE PRACTIONER 2)DOCTOR HAS OVER 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE. 3)HIS SUB SPECIALTY IS A CARDIOLOGIST (TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE). 4)HIS EDUCATION AND TRAINING. STAFF IS KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT MY HIGH DEDUCTIBLE INS AND FRIENDLY. THIS DOCTOR (MY DOCTOR ROSENKRANTZ)KNOWS HOW TO TREAT PATIENTS WITH UNDERSTANDING, COMPASSION AND INTEREST!!! BEST CHOICE I MADE TO CHANGE TO DOCTOR ROSENKRANTZ

|  worst ever  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2011

drama queen! more interested in his car alarm than the patient. more interested in unnecessary tests to bill to medicare/insurance than patient. more interested in being right than being accurate. acts like a school girl sometimes huffing and puffing around if you don't agree with him. all the staff that were professional have left.

|  Forgiving/Honest Doctor  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2011

I stopped my medicine, my diabetes went out of control. He took the time to get me back on track and improved my nutrition. I thanked him and his excellent staff.

|  sore throat  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

I came in for a sore throat. he found a tumor on my tongue very small. it was cancer. i had it taken out. this guy is great , saved my life. thank you and god bless him.

|  Doctor Rosenkrantz, Great Doctor  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2011

I came into Doctor Rosenkrantz's office with flu-like symptoms and he figured out what the problem was and gave me a course of antibiotics and solved my problem promptly. Doctor Rosenkrantz uses care and loving techniques and I really enjoyed his level of service. I recommend Doctor Rosenkrantz to anyone who is sick.

|  great physician  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2011

this guy is the best kept secret in the cape. I recently moved here and was having heartburn. He listened to my chest and then did a stress test. The stent doctor said if I waited a week I would be dead. I had a blocked artery the widowmaker. He saved me. He has my trust and is seeing my whole family.

|  a very special physician  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2011

thank the lord, this man saved my life.I recently moved to the area. After the best exam of my life he found a chest tumor in the early stages. This turned out to be cancer after a negative mammo.He saved my life. Now I can see my grandchildren grow up. A great person that really listens the old fashioned way.

|  Money Hungry is Correct  |  show details
Nov 24th, 2010

My entire family had been going to Dr. Driesbach and then this guy takes over. It's all about money with him. Everytime one of my family members has to go, it's always a NEW patient visit, requiring extra money. Nothing in our charts, including our address or phone # has changed. He'll only give blood pressure medicine out 3 months at a time, then you have to pay a visit fee again if you wish to stay on the meds...even though you're not supposed to just stop these meds. My husband has not worked in over a year and we don't have insurance, but that doesn't matter to this doctor..if you want your meds, pay the office visit fee.Staff has been very rude to me also. They don't return phone calls. I'm looking for a new Doctor for my family. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. People wonder why Jewish people get a bad name..this is an example and I'm Jewish!

|  OLD FASHION CARE  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2010

OLD FASHION CARE REMINDED ME OF MARCUS WELBY. DR ROSENKRANTZ IS VERY KIND AND LISTENED TO ME WITHOUT JUDGING. I FELT VERY COMFORTABLE IN SHARING MY PROBLEMS. STAFF IS ALSO VERY CARING AND ALWAYS GOES THE EXTRA MILE.

|  wife of patient  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2010

I have never had such bad service. Very unprofessional. my husband hed been to him for an anual and was on his second follow-up appointment to read all the tests. He was very annimated and acted almost like he was on drugs. We had to drag the answers to all the tests out of him almost(after he settled down). We will never go back.

|  helped me , when no one else would !!!!  |  show details
by Poor Health on Oct 5th, 2009

very caring, worked out a payment plan with me , during a very tough time. Gaveme copious samples to help me along.A true godsend for people in the area.

Oct 3rd, 2009

Dr. Rosenkrantz saved my life. I had a heart problem for many years that no other doctor found, except for Dr. Rosenkrantz. I had surgery. Now I can live a full life because of Dr. Rosenkrantz.

|  The prior comments are dead-on...  |  show details
by A very unhappy patient who will tell everyone I know on Sep 15th, 2009

I went for an appointment today to get a refill on my Paxil. I don't have insurance and because $ is tight in this wonderful economy, I had to make my 6 month prescription last for a YEAR. Well, because I hadn't been seen in SO long, dear Dr. Rosenkrantz advised that I MUST have an EKG and bloodwork BEFORE he would renew my Rx. It did not matter that 1. I have no insurance to cover such tests or 2. I do not have the $ to cover such tests. I'm hardly a health risk. I'm 5'3", 103 lbs, I don't smoke, take drugs (other than mine!)or drink. That did not matter, I wasn't getting a prescription refill without the tests. Do NOT go to this 'doctor' - you will have no opinion and you will be considered an idiot, any attempt to explain your needs/situation will be completel & utterly ignored.

|  Money Hungry Rather Than Caring  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2009

I went in to get the wax removed from my ears. I asked how much it would cost me and was told $40. (My insurance pays an additional $50.) In the past, I have always had this done in one office visit. When I went to Dr. Rosenkrantz, the nurse put oil drops in my ears and told me to return the next day. The bill for this visit was actually $120. I returned and the nurse drained the wax. The bill was $180 for the second visit, less the $50 my insurance pays. I told Dr. Rosenkrantz there was still an echo in my ears and that something was wrong. He said I had two options: get an MRI or go to an ear specialist. He walked out of the room and that was the end of my visit. The total bill was $200 ($300 less my $50 per office visit insurance payment); not the $40 I was quoted.

|  don't shoot the messenger  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2009

He reviewed the lab results and when I asked why all this medication? He replied Don't shoot the messenger and left the room. I would not recommend the Doctor.

Mar 31st, 2009

The doctor doesn't allow for opinions, or talking. He makes a diagnosis based on numbers from lab tests and doesn't explain why he's prescribing. He also does not let a patient leave without taking a test; i.e., stress test, ultrasound, etc. More about building fees than being a caring primary care physician.