Dr. Eric Roslonski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Roslonski?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Treats you like a drug addict

Posted on September 28th, 2017

I went to him for 2 years, got same shots almost monthly, told him I was in pain every visit and he basically ignored me. I failed a drug test 2 years in right after he was scheduled to leave the practice without really giving me a notice. He had the nurse release me from treatment which left me screwed. I felt comfortable with him but he never really helped my pain. When they sent me the discharge letter they didn't even spell my name right. He was more concerned like everyone else with addiction than helping me.

Posted on June 6th, 2017

Was a good doctor. I Was a patient for close to 15 years. Put me on high dose of oxycodone and fentanyl and now dismissed me from pain clinic. I am left with no meds and serious pain. To deal with I live alone and have to help with my parents. Not only will I now live with excruciating debilitating pain but I will have to stop meds all at once which can make you very sick on top of it. They did a random drug screen and always right on point except this time there was a trace of morphine. Its says it can come from poppyseed or just not be inconclusive. I am allergic to morphine and won't take it for anything! I tried to contact them for a more in depth test and no one will answer. I highly recommend you find another place to go. I now have to walk around with this on my record. As God as my witness I never took anything other than prescribed. People who live with chronic debilitating pain are being treated like Common Drug addicts by doctors and pharmacies. I for one am taking this further and am going to expose the facility for what they are. Veterinarians are more compationate treating animals. I did nothing to deserve this terrible treatment which has left me with anxiety so bad I can't even eat. Please take my advice and look elsewhere for treatment. I'm finding out lately this is happening to a lot of people and as I see it it is a crime to falsely accuse people of doing these drugs they say are on there inconclusive tests! They picked the wrong person to pull this on as I am going to fight this to the highest court I can. My life is hard enough living with this condition yet alone being treated this way and left hanging out to dry!

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

This Dr. Tried me on 3 different meds at about 1/4 of the dose I was taking and naturally they didn't work. then after the 3rd med at a child's dose he dismissed me for having all 3 meds in my urine test. Even next Pain Dr laughed at that and said well naturally they'd be in it if you were taking them. Unprofessional & unethical!

Believer

Posted on February 28th, 2014

.Listens..questions answered..Cares..very nice manners..

Posted on November 12th, 2017