Dr. Eric Roslonski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Roslonski?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Roslonski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2017

Was a good doctor. I Was a patient for close to 15 years. Put me on high dose of oxycodone and fentanyl and now dismissed me from pain clinic. I am left with no meds and serious pain. To deal with I live alone and have to help with my parents. Not only will I now live with excruciating debilitating pain but I will have to stop meds all at once which can make you very sick on top of it. They did a random drug screen and always right on point except this time there was a trace of morphine. Its says it can come from poppyseed or just not be inconclusive. I am allergic to morphine and won't take it for anything! I tried to contact them for a more in depth test and no one will answer. I highly recommend you find another place to go. I now have to walk around with this on my record. As God as my witness I never took anything other than prescribed. People who live with chronic debilitating pain are being treated like Common Drug addicts by doctors and pharmacies. I for one am taking this further and am going to expose the facility for what they are. Veterinarians are more compationate treating animals. I did nothing to deserve this terrible treatment which has left me with anxiety so bad I can't even eat. Please take my advice and look elsewhere for treatment. I'm finding out lately this is happening to a lot of people and as I see it it is a crime to falsely accuse people of doing these drugs they say are on there inconclusive tests! They picked the wrong person to pull this on as I am going to fight this to the highest court I can. My life is hard enough living with this condition yet alone being treated this way and left hanging out to dry!

March 23rd, 2015

This Dr. Tried me on 3 different meds at about 1/4 of the dose I was taking and naturally they didn't work. then after the 3rd med at a child's dose he dismissed me for having all 3 meds in my urine test. Even next Pain Dr laughed at that and said well naturally they'd be in it if you were taking them. Unprofessional & unethical!

February 28th, 2014

Believer

.Listens..questions answered..Cares..very nice manners..

July 28th, 2017