A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Roth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Roth, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Roth has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Roth practice?
Dr. Eric Roth practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Bayside Physiatrists.