A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Rothchild:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Rothchild is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Rothchild, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothchild graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Rothchild has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Jon Rothchild MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Rothchild practice?
- Dr. Eric Rothchild has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Rothchild practices Ophthalmology near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Ophthalmologists.