A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Rothchild:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Rothchild is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Rothchild, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothchild graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Rothchild has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Delray Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rothchild accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Rothchild practice?
Dr. Eric Rothchild practices Ophthalmology near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Ophthalmologists.