A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Rothchild:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Rothchild is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothchild
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rothchild Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Rothchild, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothchild graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Rothchild has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric J Rothchild MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Rothchild practice?
- Dr. Eric Rothchild has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Rothchild practices Ophthalmology near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Ophthalmologists.